Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nobody Knows...

Its no secret that words move me. These aren't mine, they belong to Pink... but I could have written them myself. Words are power, and these are powerful; as they fit my mind brilliantly. Not to mention that her voice in itself is strong beyond belief.


Nobody knows,
Nobody knows but me, that sometimes, I CRY.
And if I could pretend that I'm asleep, when my tears start to fall,
I'd peek out from behind these walls.
Cause I think nobody knows... nobody knows. No.

Nobody likes,
Nobody likes to lose, their inner voice...
The one I used to hear before my life, made a CHOICE.
But I think nobody knows... nobody knows.

But Baby...
Oh the secret's safe with me!
There's nowhere else in the world that I could ever be!
And baby, don't it feel like I'm all alone?
Who's gonna be there after the last angel has flown,
And I've lost my way back home???
I think nobody knows, no... I said nobody knows.

Nobody cares,
That it's win or lose, not how you play the game.
And the road to darkness just has a this way,
Of ALWAYS knowing my name...
But I think nobody knows.

Nobody knows,
Nobody knows the rhythm of MY heart,
The way I do, when I'm lying, in the DARK...
And the world is asleep,
And I think nobody knows.

Nobody knows,
Nobody knows but me,
Nobody knows but me.
Me....

~Elizabeth, as sung by "Pink"



*our lives are about the choices we make for ourselves. Its simple, we are our own worst enemies, and our own best friends. Make your choice, own it, embrace it.... and then live it. For at the end of the day, the choices we make for ourselves, will either be our own downfall or our greatest success. Our happiness, or our destruction, lies within our own two hands.....

1 comment:

  1. That is so true! Choices that you make, good or bad, still have to be dealt with. Everyone says,"I should have done this or I should have done that",from time to time, but you cannot dwell on those things.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...leave me a comment, you know you really want to :)